Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.

Go down 
+5
Kalamidad
GM Fail
Mocha <3
Haniko
kulai
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kulai

kulai

if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Empty
PostSubject: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:14 am

the server is being renovated. please have your patience with you. it'll take much time but i'll be on sooner. there will be wipe, and no more 3rd jobs. for PURE balanced server. i guess.
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:34 am

A 3rd Job wipe?? OMG!!
Thats insane.. ahhh.. can't they keep 3rd jobs? :S
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 1:40 am

This is going to be hard from now on at pvp/farming.
3rd Jobs are awesome, only the skills of some characters needed to be balanced, but overall it was great.

-I'll be missing my Genetic/ Warlock & Rune Knight T_T

P.S.

What is going on here?
Back to top Go down
Mocha <3

Mocha <3

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:22 am

^Smile^ Almighty L.
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:31 am

Mocha <3 wrote:
^Smile^ Almighty L.
OMHY?! O.O affraid
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 8:42 am

What ever.. lol!
Back to top Go down
GM Fail

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 10:09 am

thanks kulai, i thought you didnt gonna do my favor Razz
Back to top Go down
Kalamidad

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:06 pm

Well, either way, im fine with 3rd jobs removed. BUt if that is so, Then the delays should lessened. With these riduculous delays, its hard to play with one cast shots. since were all going to be back to 2nd jobs, 195 aspd should be ok, MUCH-LESS delay. Can you imagine trying to use Pierce!! or Double Strafe and such with such slow delay? some skills were meant to be spammed.

It would be nice if everyone didnt need 6kiels on headgear but rather mix things up with Seyren and many other cards like anti status, increase this and increase that.

as of right now, EVERY character needed 6 kiels on headgear to be effective. i truely believe that needs to change.
Back to top Go down
granger62

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:43 pm

I think this sever will suck because of them takeing 3rd job classes off.It will be boring.One reaso I play this sever is cuz of the 3rd job classes.Taking them off will just mess the game up.
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 12:59 am

I aggree.
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 1:34 am

the server is being renovated so that it'll be more enjoyable and make your gaming experience fun. i know removing 3rd job would be boring, but what we could do? this is a SHR server. stuffs are on its highest, if you don't want to wait and/or play at AbRO, we don't care. who needs you here? AND NEVER SAY THAT THE SERVER SUX! THIS SERVER IS F2P, YOU'RE FORTUNATE YOU DON'T PAY TO PLAY HERE. in other servers you need to donate so that you'll be more powerful, the GMs are doing their bests to make the server more enjoyable. you just play here, you don't do the scripting, editing and any other work. YOU DON'T HAVE THE RIGHTS TO JUDGE THE SERVER!.
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 2:19 am

Come down a bit..
Everyone is saying their opinion, heh.. yeah.. "Who needs us here?"
Thzz.. thanks alot.
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:10 am

why? isn't it right?
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:13 am

How would react when someone told you the same this as you did? o,o
It sounded a little rude.. but yes.. I agree to you tho..
Admins and GMs are having a though time trying to improve AbstractRO.
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 3:43 am

so why not just wait? im pretty sure, your patience will be worth it.
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:26 am

For myself.. I hate waiting..
Besides I am having my exams and wanted to play and have some fun, never mind that ;O

Anywayz, you have similarity to L. :}
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:46 am

oh, so you hate waiting? dude, you're not alone. =)) i hate waiting too. but, in this case. what could we possibly do? rather than wait? just, be patience. as the sayings says "Patience is a Virtue".
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:02 am

Yeph, you said it.. but meanwhile I've joined over 50+ servers now.. ahh.. at least found one about that good as Abstract, but it's still boring -_-"

Do you know any further informations about whats is going to happen?
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:04 am

i don't, that's what GM Fail told me. "post about this things ..." and i haven't talk to him since yesterday. hopefully, the server will be up SOONER!
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 5:06 am

Hmm, I see..
Hopefully this week or it would be a waste of my holiday xD

What's your in-game name?
Back to top Go down
daun

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 7:38 am

hello?
maybe the admin add up some new things?or might be check the server for the best performance?
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:13 am

Yeah, server is under renovation.
Back to top Go down
Kalamidad

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 4:47 pm

Not directed towards anyone but some pointers:

If you are going to complain, save it. We dont care.
If you are going to quit, theres a thread section for that. Intro/Goodbye section.

I personally did not like the server because i do think it is pretty unbalanced.
Why am i here? Because every single thing is easy to get ingame. There is no such thing as DONATION item. Which gives +758934x10^99999 Stats. (Exaggerated).

So please, just wait, chill, take a break. go enjoy the real world. do some crunches. push ups, Watch your series, go find a random girl/guy to flirt with. go have fun. Ragnarok IS NOT meant to be your life. Its a game, keep it that way. If you complain, it just shows how much you have nothing to do in the real world.
Back to top Go down
EpicSauce123

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Kalamidad wrote:

If you are going to quit, theres a thread section for that. Intro/Goodbye section.

I personally did not like the server because i do think it is pretty unbalanced.
Why am i here? Because every single thing is easy to get ingame. There is no such thing as DONATION item. Which gives +758934x10^99999 Stats. (Exaggerated).

So please, just wait, chill, take a break. go enjoy the real world. do some crunches. push ups, Watch your series, go find a random girl/guy to flirt with. go have fun. Ragnarok IS NOT meant to be your life. Its a game, keep it that way. If you complain, it just shows how much you have nothing to do in the real world.

LOL WOW, YOU BASICALLY POSTED WHAT I WANTED TO SAY. NICE!
Back to top Go down
granger62

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 9:12 pm

EpicSauce123 wrote:
Kalamidad wrote:

LOL WOW, YOU BASICALLY POSTED WHAT I WANTED TO SAY. NICE!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.   if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

if anyone of you asking why the server is down. please read.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next