Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Must read ........

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
aethena

Must read ........ Empty
PostSubject: Must read ........   Must read ........ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2010 12:51 am

Hi,

I am aethena i just played in this server for almost a month, i am in very very low profile i just enjoy killing MVP's. btw i just noticed something, every server should have there own rules i just noticed what if the rules are being violated by a GM ? what should admin do ? one good example is GM created his/her own character and edit or give GM like item to that character ( also known as Cheating ) is there any rules about this? i am also an Aethena SVN user too but i dont have to maintain such a server that is why i know every little bit of this software.

I hope admin you will open your eyes and try to investigate. btw i like your mod very nice i will stay here for a while try to hunt and kill mvps see yah admin good day.

aethena
Back to top Go down
Dynex
Administrator
Dynex

Must read ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must read ........   Must read ........ Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 11:18 pm

yes we have solved that issue before and all the GM know all the rules we have explained to them.. and we are doing our job on hunting all the GM abusers out there.. and when we saw one we kick them automaticly... thanks for the concern and enjoy ur stay Smile
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.com
aethena

Must read ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must read ........   Must read ........ Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:13 am

Thanks Dynex I already seen some changes and give my regards to GM boom, Zutto , Necko they are very nice and approachable i surely enjoy this server XD
Back to top Go down
GM Zutto

GM Zutto

Must read ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must read ........   Must read ........ Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 1:38 pm

@aethena Thanks =)
Back to top Go down
granger62

Must read ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must read ........   Must read ........ Icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 2:53 pm

When i talk to the GM'S they just ignore me.Not good
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Must read ........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Must read ........   Must read ........ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Must read ........
Page 1 of 1