Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

problems with the patch

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Icarus

Icarus

problems with the patch Empty
PostSubject: problems with the patch   problems with the patch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 1:58 pm

hi, i've tried downloading (total of 4x now T.T)
first off with the small client, i already had a full kRO i my lappie, but i noticed alot of copies from the small client
then i tried to run the patcher, which it said had to be configured n created a new empty folder
next off, every time i started the app, the setup window keeps popping up every time i 'ok' 'cancel' or close it....
needless to say i had to restart my laptop each time i clicked on the app

next, i tried with the full client (twice) which stopped for various reasons (time out @ 56% and my keyboard decidedly to stop woking so i can't log in into my user when it went to sleep mode)

now i can't connect to both clients or sum reason, is the link down? coz my net's still working fine, so that can't be it
(oh yea, extra thing, the window for the download client pops up and closes by itself every like say 5 seconds after opening it)
Back to top Go down
GM Fail

PostSubject: Re: problems with the patch   problems with the patch Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:05 pm

hmmm, well as of now we wait admin's to help you about your problem,cause they created the patcher dont worry i'll ask them about the patcher, just be patience and it will be ok Smile thx
Back to top Go down
Icarus

Icarus

PostSubject: Re: problems with the patch   problems with the patch Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:46 am

i've re-downloaded kRO both renewal n the normal one, and the abstract online small client
am i supposed to merge the whole thing together in my RO file or do i jus keep it in a folder inside the RO folder?
the setup thing still does what it does, popups every single time i close or ok it... persistent little **** Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Icarus

Icarus

PostSubject: Re: problems with the patch   problems with the patch Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:49 am

oh little added detail, i have run the normal patch tho, so i'm pretty sure it has sumthin to do with the abstractRO small client
i have not attempted a third time for the full client T.T no way im w8ting 12 hrs + for the whole thing
Back to top Go down
Icarus

Icarus

PostSubject: Re: problems with the patch   problems with the patch Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 7:05 am

i ran the patcher but the error "failed to move file (abstractro.grf) to original path, temporary name is AbstractRO's Patcher\RO.grf" appeared

meaning?
am i supposed to merge the whole abstract RO folder into my RO files or keep it in a seperate folder inside it?
Back to top Go down
kasmot

kasmot

PostSubject: Re: problems with the patch   problems with the patch Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 12:11 pm

merge it all dude ^_^ so you can play abstract
Back to top Go down
Jeanny

Jeanny

PostSubject: Re: problems with the patch   problems with the patch Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:53 pm

kasmot wrote:
merge it all dude ^_^ so you can play abstract
is useless SIR
when i click the Abtrasct client
spamming me all the way SETUP.EXE
Back to top Go down
Jeanny

Jeanny

PostSubject: ok   problems with the patch Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 10:07 pm

if you client from downlaod got error

try this one
working on me so my client is fine now

http://www.mediafire.com/?ryewfg4mnun

happy gaming!!

PS.if you done download that you need download the
abtract litle patcher from website
so you can connect get the
abtractRO.GRF to connect
because they changed IP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problems with the patch   problems with the patch Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problems with the patch
Page 1 of 1