Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Installation/starting up problem

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalamidad

Installation/starting up problem Empty
PostSubject: Installation/starting up problem   Installation/starting up problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Ok, well basically whenever i go into the game and login, it says rejected from server.

I dont even enter a password, and it says rejected from server!

wtf? I just registered, and somehow, before i even played, the server already hates me. lol

can someone help me please?

i downloaded the 3 parts, extracted all of them.

The only weird thing i noticed as i extracted them was that they keep wanting to replace the whatever it was that was 500+mb or kb. i just selected yes to all and hoped for the best.

can anyone tell me what the problem is here? and im pretty it is not the server being racist towards me lol.

can this be some sort of IP ban?
Back to top Go down
l Mamoru l

l Mamoru l

PostSubject: Re: Installation/starting up problem   Installation/starting up problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:37 pm

no its not ip banned we all get the same thing maybe the server is under repairs
Back to top Go down
Kalamidad

PostSubject: Re: Installation/starting up problem   Installation/starting up problem Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:45 pm

Oh WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REALLY?! I just redownloaded the whole d@mn thing again lol.
Fudge on my balls! alright then. Thank you.

I will wait and see then. Would u mind replying to this topic when server is back up?
Back to top Go down
GM Zutto

GM Zutto

PostSubject: Re: Installation/starting up problem   Installation/starting up problem Icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 7:15 am

For best performance and use of the server. Use our full client links or the Torrent Link i posted under Abstract News
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Installation/starting up problem   Installation/starting up problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Installation/starting up problem
Page 1 of 1