Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
l Mamoru l

l Mamoru l

NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!! Empty
PostSubject: NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!!   NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:43 am

heres the screenshot of that distraction, while ur running for ur life them dead ones keep on adding and adding u for friends..

NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!! ScreenAbstractRORenewal005

also we and weeeh are adding players too while running i just didnt had the chance to screen shot them because im still running at that time and clicking yes quickly to continue running. and i caught this one coz i asked gm on what wer gona do for them cheaters. then there as u can see at the pic. he said to take screenshot.
Back to top Go down
jane

jane

PostSubject: Re: NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!!   NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:33 pm

that also happens to me mamoru... that's why I myself add the novice's before event start... do same to me.. just add them lol.... so that they will not distract...
Back to top Go down
Migz

PostSubject: Re: NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!!   NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:42 pm

Oh that happened to me, all i did was drag the window down off screen.

Only one of those Friend Request Windows can be up at a time ;D
Back to top Go down
jane

jane

PostSubject: Re: NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!!   NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:44 pm

just add them up before event start.... look at me i always win w/o lag and add them up first b4 event start... just add them up.. all of them....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!!   NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOVICE EVENT DISTRACTION!!
Page 1 of 1