Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

idk if this counts lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blackmagic

idk if this counts lol Empty
PostSubject: idk if this counts lol   idk if this counts lol Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:34 pm

since genetic and mechanic skills were added i benn lagging and kepp on DCing and its pissing me off lol
Back to top Go down
blackmagic

PostSubject: Re: idk if this counts lol   idk if this counts lol Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:43 pm

k this is pissing me off i keep DC-ing
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

PostSubject: Re: idk if this counts lol   idk if this counts lol Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:45 pm

how? you're using genetic or mechanic skills, and that's the cause that you're DCing and lagging?
Back to top Go down
GM Zutto

GM Zutto

PostSubject: Re: idk if this counts lol   idk if this counts lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:41 am

@topic Genetic and Mechanic skill are not yet implemented.

@blackmagic Have you patched regularly?

Last edited by GM Zutto on Mon Apr 05, 2010 1:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry didnt knew about the latest updates.)
Back to top Go down
sakurakouji

sakurakouji

PostSubject: Re: idk if this counts lol   idk if this counts lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:21 am

actually Mechanic and Genetic skills have been implemented. anyway there must be something wrong with your connection or with your computer
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

PostSubject: Re: idk if this counts lol   idk if this counts lol Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:33 am

kouj is right. i don't think that the skills are the cause of your connection malfunction. kouj = techie. >Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: idk if this counts lol   idk if this counts lol Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

idk if this counts lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Reports-
Jump to: