Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warg of Ranger Won't Attack..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
jane

jane

Warg of Ranger Won't Attack.. Empty
PostSubject: Warg of Ranger Won't Attack..   Warg of Ranger Won't Attack.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:05 am

Gm my Warg of my Char PrincessJane Won't Attack anymore.. please make a move on these problem...
Back to top Go down
l Mamoru l

l Mamoru l

PostSubject: Re: Warg of Ranger Won't Attack..   Warg of Ranger Won't Attack.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 6:37 am

jane i know whats ur problem, im a ranger too.. wargs only attack if ur attacks aint missing that much. its coz of that perfect dodge thing thats why wargs dont attack, yea i hate it too. too bad for us.. our wargs damage is supposedly that deals massive damage, but coz of the perfect dodge they wont attack hehe
Back to top Go down
GM Zutto

GM Zutto

PostSubject: Re: Warg of Ranger Won't Attack..   Warg of Ranger Won't Attack.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:05 pm

Perfect Dodge nulls Melee attacks but can be penetrated by Skills.
Back to top Go down
Migz

PostSubject: Re: Warg of Ranger Won't Attack..   Warg of Ranger Won't Attack.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 5:35 pm

DISABLE THAT PERFECT DODGE ! x(
Back to top Go down
sakurakouji

sakurakouji

PostSubject: Re: Warg of Ranger Won't Attack..   Warg of Ranger Won't Attack.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 8:08 pm

@migz

Relax.

@ontopic
If its not removed, at least make a cap for it
Back to top Go down
jane

jane

PostSubject: Re: Warg of Ranger Won't Attack..   Warg of Ranger Won't Attack.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 10:29 pm

@Gm Zutto

Even To Monsters GM????..... i Killed a Tao Gunka and i did not even see 1 bit that my warg attacks...
Back to top Go down
l Mamoru l

l Mamoru l

PostSubject: Re: Warg of Ranger Won't Attack..   Warg of Ranger Won't Attack.. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 pm

wait ill test my warg, before when i was just leveling, my warg auto attacks.
Back to top Go down
l Mamoru l

l Mamoru l

PostSubject: Re: Warg of Ranger Won't Attack..   Warg of Ranger Won't Attack.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:14 am

awww. ur right. the warg wont auto attack anymore ate jane, hmm before i swear it was auto attacking when i was just a new ranger... "WARG AUTO ATTACK BUGGED"
Back to top Go down
GM Zutto

GM Zutto

PostSubject: Re: Warg of Ranger Won't Attack..   Warg of Ranger Won't Attack.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:39 am

razor.. pls refrain from double posting. you can edit your previous post if you need to =)

@topic We I'm not sure about the ranger warg attacks but I know that its not 100% completely working. Will be checking it asap.
Back to top Go down
jane

jane

PostSubject: Re: Warg of Ranger Won't Attack..   Warg of Ranger Won't Attack.. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 7:21 am

Even you check it.. I killed the amon ra and it did'nt attack
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warg of Ranger Won't Attack..   Warg of Ranger Won't Attack.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warg of Ranger Won't Attack..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General Information :: Reports-
Jump to: