Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

is dragon breath isn't active anymore?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kulai

kulai

is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Empty
PostSubject: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 8:32 pm

the title say's it all.
Back to top Go down
Migz

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:15 pm

i like it this way xD

But then Hell Inferno is still here...
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:17 pm

i think they need to nerf these skills.
Back to top Go down
Migz

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:17 pm

Yeah, but they just put the skills in xD they'll get to it i'm sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:20 pm

ofcourse. and there are many i mean MANY skills to nerf. What a Face
Back to top Go down
sakurakouji

sakurakouji

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 9:38 pm

Why Nerf this? Players already found a way to totally resist this skill (as in NO DAMAGE at all). If they nerf this, this will become a useless skill. and having a dragon mount is useless either
Back to top Go down
Migz

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 10:39 pm

When they resist it, kouj, they become IMMENSELY vulnerable to another element which just makes RK unfair. O:
Back to top Go down
sakurakouji

sakurakouji

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:13 pm

Dragon Breath element is unchangeable...
Back to top Go down
Migz

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 01, 2010 11:33 pm

Yes, but Hundred Spear's element can be changed. xD
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 12:19 am

yea. miggie is right. that was we were talking about earlier today in-game. but if a priest *like lust do* is the player you're goanna kill. its way too hard to kill it. wall+KE+DB resist - imba. lol
but i'll find a way how to pwn a player with that kind of build. hopefully find a build in no time. xD
Back to top Go down
Migz

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 1:14 am

But, in the same way that a Priest cannot be killed, a Priest can NOT kill either!
just pop 2 GTBs and it's a stalemate x(
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 2:12 am

but how about the ppl with only maya? like me? er. they need to nerf more items. specially GTB. if imma play ARCH. and an enemy with 2 gtb. im doomed. oh my ghawd. ...
Back to top Go down
sakurakouji

sakurakouji

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 3:39 am

guys its just like a cycle. its like a fish eating plankton, the fish gets eaten by a bigger fish and so on. so if the biggest fish is disabled (due to nerfing) the smaller fish can then eat the big fish... omg im confused... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Migz

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 02, 2010 4:24 am

@kulai
GTBs can be obtained by ANYONE through farming/events o_o ESPECIALLY NOW!
The same way the Priest's Kiel Cards were obtained
though, i do agree 2 GTB is crazy when against Mages, there is no other way to counter the
impossible defense buffs of a priest, especially when they equip Alchemist Card.

@kouji
you can't magically change everything for every class at once for an instant class balance!
it has to be changed one by one, or in your words, fish by fish x)
In the end of all the nerfing, buffing and editing, the fishes should all be able to co-exist peacefully :B
Back to top Go down
Dynex
Administrator
Dynex

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 2:30 am

we are still looking on how to fix Dragon Breath and make it balance with everything Smile so just bear with us and we'll have DB in no time Razz... as you can see, we are still having trouble fixing the ailments problem but we are trying our best to fix it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: is dragon breath isn't active anymore?   is dragon breath isn't active anymore? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

is dragon breath isn't active anymore?
Page 1 of 1