Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lotsa Suggestions!

Go down 
+12
justins19
amaranth
kulai
dkjarmen
133Mhz
jircris
Shimpo
MykZ
GM Zutto
Dynex
ChrisM
Migz
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Migz

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 10:35 pm

Hi ! It's me Fritz. Razz
I've been here 2 days, and I'm liking the server a LOT !
I like it so much that I wanna see it go further and become even more successful, so I'm sharing my ideas that could hopefully make it better and inviting to new players. Smile
I find that the GMs here are incredibly approachable so I hope you GMs take everything I'm about to say into consideration !
Congrats btw for reaching #7 on RMS. cheers

Take in mind : These are SUGGESTIONS, not DEMANDS. n_n

I'll start with the simple stuff~

#1 : Forum Appearance

I don't know about you but, seems pretty scary around here. xD
A theme switch [ red and black is pretty uninviting ] and a matching new READABLE banner is just what it needs~

#2 : Repositioning NPCs

Picture : https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/sc9grb.jpg

The idea is to place the NPCs in the orange marked area to clear the space at the center for the people to sit around in and chat and stuff !
Plus, it looks a lot more professional and clean.
Oh and, the WoE Flags could be positioned behind the MvP and PvP Warpers.

#3 : Missing Text

A whole bunch of items in your "AbstractEquips" store have missing descriptions.
The whip, even, has no name. xP

#4 : Spawn Points

You know when you type @go 0, you get into this AWESOME CONVENIENT SPOT in the center of Prontera? That should be the spawn point for dying and after completing the automated events.

#5 : @commands

@jump - If you have @warp, what difference would it make to put an @jump? It's easier to put in your Alt M hotkeys.

@storage - You say your reasoning for not having @storage/@gstorage is WoE. I'd like to debate this, because I have no idea why it matters when you have 20k max weight.

#6 : TYPOS.

Do not give away your Username/password to anyone No GM will ever ask for your username/password, we will not take responsibility to your account!

= Do not give away your user name/password to anyone! No GM will ever ask for your user name/password. We will not take responsibility for your account!

Abstract's Pole Exe of Destraction [this, btw, is one of those missing description items]

= Abstract's Pole Axe of Destruction

Mr.Dice : For those who wants to join...

= Mr.Dice : For those who want to join...

and I'm sure there're a whole lot more typos I can't find. xD

#7 : Automated Event Speed

The NPCs for automated events take too long in discussing the instructions.

Now for some more important things. [Mostly PvP related]

#8 : Alchemist Card

IMBA. You cancel out any aspirations for Shadow Chasers to be part of your already miserable PvP class diversity. It's like you WANT SinX to be the only PvP class.
I suggest removing it COMPLETELY.

#9 : Maya Card

It's at 50%. You have [2] Shield Slots. Sages and Ninjas do not exist in PvP.
[I know MDEF set still exists, but let's take it one step at a time, I guess. xD]
It should be lowered down to around 20 or 25 % ~

#10 : Coma

There is no defense against this status ailment. o: Various servers aside from this one have made different styles of countermeasures. Some use GTB to negate the chance of Coma, some use Bathory card [Armor: Shadow property] which was the official kRO solution (though they removed it themselves.)
I -strongly- suggest you choose something to defend against Coma here in AbstractRO.

#11 : Keep it up !

xD I suggest the GM team keep up the good work, you guys are great !
Congrats again for going up in RMS. Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_cheers
Back to top Go down
ChrisM

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:51 am

#8 would be fine.
#10 LOD should be Nurf or just change the effect.
#9 Maya should be lowered. maybe 25% would be good enough.

and another good suggestion.
add the @dye,@ccolor,@hstyle,@hcolor,@die,@refresh

@dye - is for cloth color
@ccolor - [Same as @dye]
@hstyle - for hair Style
@hcolor - for hair color
@die - if they were stuck in a map.
@refresh - it happens to me when i lagged. randomly other players can't be seen.
even tough they are sayin something. or even tough they are infront of you.
Back to top Go down
Migz

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 3:57 am

ChrisM, i agree with all of that except @die xD
People abuse it when they're losing in PvP~

And about #10, it's not LoD i'm bugged about, it's Tarot Card and Book of the Dead.
Back to top Go down
ChrisM

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:17 am

Oh about @die at PVP they could just disable it at the map.
As i know. a good server Runs by Good scripts.
They can disable @die at PVP if they know.

and About Tarot and BOTD

Just Make the tarot skill Passive,
and Just Re-effect the Effect of BOTD
Back to top Go down
Migz

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 4:27 am

well, i just hope the GM Team is reading xP
Back to top Go down
Dynex
Administrator
Dynex

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:15 am

Sorry we are reading i will reply my response to everything soon Smile
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.com
Migz

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 8:13 am

Thank you for taking the time !Smile
Back to top Go down
Dynex
Administrator
Dynex

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 7:15 pm

Welcome sorry i've been busy lately so i dont have to write everything but i'll answer
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.com
ChrisM

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:54 am

Double posting. Rofl. HAHA

anway.. so whats yer decision?
i've been waiting for yer answer..
Back to top Go down
GM Zutto

GM Zutto

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 1:35 pm

I know Fritz ingame, well I'm impressed with how observing you are ingame. About the Alchemist Card, we will be looking unto it. And Maya would be fix asap. For Coma we will be talking about it, For a possible solution/nerf.
Back to top Go down
Migz

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 6:51 pm

Thanks for considering ! Smile
Hope you get to work on it soon cheers
Back to top Go down
MykZ

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 1:52 am

Good work Fritz! And yeah, take off that Alche Card! Grarrrrrrr! xD

Oh, and can you please do something about the flee rate please? ^^
Back to top Go down
Shimpo

Shimpo

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 10:09 pm

Hi there people ive been here for about 3 days. IGN im Bashful and Wraith. ^_^. And honestly i like the Server. I havent been on an RO cause no Decent ones out there. As it seems i only play 1 SHR because for pvp purposes. Now that im bak and i noticed the server. i have a few suggestions that go well with what Frigs/Migz have said.

@storage is a perfect Command to have.
not all classes have enough str to carry too many items. Arrows/Traps/Gems/Usable items are heavy and so with 550 str most cant carry certain items.
Yes this becomes a problem in pvp. BUT! the solution is simple. go into the conf files and edit the use of commands in pvp/gvg maps and its solved. since no one uses @commands in pvp, Except @refresh. and that's ONLY if the server has it.

Also consumables like Arrows is Tough to do when your in a HEAVY pvp or WOE fight. once you waste out your done for. except if you have traps, and that ONLY applies to Sniper/Ranger. Clown/Minstrel/Gypsy/Wanderer are limited to things. and so its tougher.

(others soon to come)
Back to top Go down
GM Zutto

GM Zutto

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:26 am

Nice suggestions Shimpo. And We are glad to have you at the server. Other suggestions are being worked on to. Its just that the Admin team is working at the 3rd job skills implementation thats why its not yet edited or implemented. Please have more patience, We will work on all suggestions you are giving, thou not all will be heard =). Some will.
Back to top Go down
jircris

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:32 am

True @storage would be nice to have. Seeing how not eveyone can carry 20k ..btw nice job fritz lol -Dethin-
Back to top Go down
Shimpo

Shimpo

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 12:21 pm

If u need help i can do some off server help stuff for you :p. i know all about the conf files and can get things done fast Razz
Back to top Go down
133Mhz

133Mhz

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 7:23 pm

I would like to add some of the useful commands such as:
@whogm - to see if any gm are online.
@showexp - to see how much exp received
@rates - to see the server drop rates etc

if anyone have any more commands please add it.
Back to top Go down
dkjarmen

dkjarmen

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 12:54 am

very nice suggestion migz and shimpo,

GTB should be up to 50% = who says that warlock and AB cannot fight gtb user? just read your skills and study how it works, for example warlock this character is what they say useless to gtb users but the truth is it can kill anyone uses gtb ( ice grim with ws - hydra - thana or 2 hydra + magic crasher ) the effect is as brutal as GX, everything has its own pros and cons.
Back to top Go down
GM Zutto

GM Zutto

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:02 pm

Agreed to dkjarmen. Magic Crasher penetrates GTB
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 9:58 pm

what about archbishop? they don't have magic crasher... hmm
Back to top Go down
GM Zutto

GM Zutto

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:35 am

Well about ABs.. since the start of RO Priests aren't made for killing. Let's say we nerf GTB what would be next? Nerf Kiels so priests job won't be able to spam kyrie.

Making GTB require 2 cards to completely work means this would make you unable to use Cranial shields. Making you more open to non magical skills. Its the least we could do to at least not completely change GTB's default effect.

Let's just put in mind that we don't want to nerf everything. Let's not forget we are at SHR server.

Priests will still have other options on how to overcome GTB. We just need to widen our card knowledge. =)
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 5:31 am

hmm. i don't know if there are cards that will bypass GTB's effect. but why did gravity putted the skill adoramus to archbishop? oh well. GTB's are non-rare. arch will be extinct.
Back to top Go down
Migz

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 7:23 am

let's just say without GTB, everyone will be a priest cause they don't die~

would you rather weaken a class to allow the others to flourish?
or would you rather empower one class and let all the others fade?
Back to top Go down
amaranth

amaranth

Location : SumWhere in Juh Peh Tehr, where Floweirds Never Stop Bluumeng.. xD

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:03 pm

Suggestions?..

Boosting Phreeoni from 100 to 200hit seems fair..
Back to top Go down
Migz

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:00 pm

Quote :
Boosting Phreeoni from 100 to 200hit seems fair..

why?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lotsa Suggestions! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lotsa Suggestions!   Lotsa Suggestions! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lotsa Suggestions!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next