Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Any Questions about the Game? post it here..

Go down 
+4
ninekoki
Dynex
atc23
justins19
8 posters
AuthorMessage
justins19

Any Questions about the Game? post it here.. Empty
PostSubject: Any Questions about the Game? post it here..   Any Questions about the Game? post it here.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 7:59 pm

Read Subject Very Happy
Back to top Go down
atc23

PostSubject: Re: Any Questions about the Game? post it here..   Any Questions about the Game? post it here.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:01 am

what are cards thats had been changed and nerfed?also other items..thanks..^^
Back to top Go down
Dynex
Administrator
Dynex

PostSubject: Re: Any Questions about the Game? post it here..   Any Questions about the Game? post it here.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 18, 2010 1:32 am

Nerfed :
Kiel Card= 15
FBH Card = 20

as far as i know those are the one that got nerfed..
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.com
ninekoki

PostSubject: Re: Any Questions about the Game? post it here..   Any Questions about the Game? post it here.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 10:15 pm

Y when u unstall it all important RO file r fuckin gone
Back to top Go down
Akinarai

PostSubject: Re: Any Questions about the Game? post it here..   Any Questions about the Game? post it here.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:53 pm

ok so after all the parts are downloaded for the full client what do i do next??
Back to top Go down
Mervtardz

Mervtardz

PostSubject: Re: Any Questions about the Game? post it here..   Any Questions about the Game? post it here.. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 3:07 pm

extract them to a same folder then patch after that you're ready to play Wink...
Back to top Go down
DemonHitaru

PostSubject: Re: Any Questions about the Game? post it here..   Any Questions about the Game? post it here.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:13 am

Ok so I have my own little problem. It might be fixed by the time I log back into Abstract but...
Ok so my problem >>> I can not train the skills of my 3rd job. I add the skill points, I click apply, and I click ok, but after I click ok the skill levels revert back to 0. What do I do and how do I fix this?

P.S.
You can PM me in game. My name is DemonHitaru....hey look at that just like it is here Very Happy!

Last edited by DemonHitaru on Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : P.S.)
Back to top Go down
l Mamoru l

l Mamoru l

PostSubject: Re: Any Questions about the Game? post it here..   Any Questions about the Game? post it here.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:38 am

i have a theory why that happened.. did u reset ur skills? after u reached 3rd job??
Back to top Go down
DemonHitaru

PostSubject: Re: Any Questions about the Game? post it here..   Any Questions about the Game? post it here.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:59 pm

Actually yes I did Sad
Is there anyway to fix that?

Resolved >>> I remade my character.
Back to top Go down
l Mamoru l

l Mamoru l

PostSubject: Re: Any Questions about the Game? post it here..   Any Questions about the Game? post it here.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:01 pm

yes there is. try spending 50 skill points to the 1st job, and 50 skill points to the trans job, then if u add skill points on the 3rd job it should work now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any Questions about the Game? post it here..   Any Questions about the Game? post it here.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any Questions about the Game? post it here..
Page 1 of 1