Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Reduce Skill delay/ Gold Room / Skill Implementation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
justins19

Reduce Skill delay/ Gold Room / Skill Implementation Empty
PostSubject: Reduce Skill delay/ Gold Room / Skill Implementation   Reduce Skill delay/ Gold Room / Skill Implementation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 2:17 am

I suggest that we reduce the skill delay for AoE skills in wizards and also to change the delay (based on a percentage of the agility). I also suggest that the Gold room be changed to a bigger map and the drop should be changed to 1 dokebi = 3 or 4 gold without the dokebi horn and rough elunium. Smile lastly, I suggest the skill implementation of the other third job classes or if not, don't allow users to change into the non-working third job classes

- Poor Kyouichi

PS: This is just a suggestion don't be mad people Smile
Back to top Go down
Dynex
Administrator
Dynex

PostSubject: Re: Reduce Skill delay/ Gold Room / Skill Implementation   Reduce Skill delay/ Gold Room / Skill Implementation Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:06 pm

see reducing the delay means that Kiel will be in power coz kiel reduces cast delay of skills and on this server kiel can be purchase Smile so i think that AoE is fine Razz and for the dokebi Smile i believe its fine since @alootid is enable Razz
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.com
dkjarmen

dkjarmen

PostSubject: Re: Reduce Skill delay/ Gold Room / Skill Implementation   Reduce Skill delay/ Gold Room / Skill Implementation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 25, 2010 1:07 am

I like the current gold room but i suggest to add new Gold Room Map XD with the separation of with skills and non skill gold room
Back to top Go down
whizvoid

PostSubject: Re: Reduce Skill delay/ Gold Room / Skill Implementation   Reduce Skill delay/ Gold Room / Skill Implementation Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:01 pm

oh yeah!!.. .. kiel reduces cast delay!!.. .. by a very low percentage!!.. .. since the ASP is only 193 make the skills no delay!!.. ..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reduce Skill delay/ Gold Room / Skill Implementation   Reduce Skill delay/ Gold Room / Skill Implementation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reduce Skill delay/ Gold Room / Skill Implementation
Page 1 of 1