Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Event Suggestion:PokeMon event.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Miyu

Miyu

Event Suggestion:PokeMon event. Empty
PostSubject: Event Suggestion:PokeMon event.   Event Suggestion:PokeMon event. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 9:45 pm

I take full credit for making this event.
PokeMon
How it works:
First: You need to make two teams depending on how many players there are. Since were a beginner server we should only need to use two until our population increases.
Second: The Gamemaster/Administrator picks one person from each team.
Third:They come foward away from there group and each stands next to the Gamemaster/Administrator.
Fourth:The Gamemaster/Administrator gives both player a dead branch by either the Gamemaster command or by trade.

Fifth: The Gamemaster/Administrator says either "Battle!" or "Withdraw your Pokemons NOW!".
Sixth: Both players withdraw there PokeMon ( Dead Branches) and whoever monster has the highest HP wins and moves on to the next round.
Seventh: The winner gets to pick a player from the other team and try to eliminate them.
Eighth: They both do the command /dice if the winner from last round has a lower number then who he/she challenges he/she gets eliminated and the other stays on the team, but If the competitor has a lower number they both must battle with there PokeMon.(Repeat Step 4-7th)

Note: If the number of players aren't equal teams its okay. If there is 3 left ( The winner from last round, and two other players.) Depending on the winner from the last round he/she gets to pick which method to use (The eighth step) or The two remaining players do /dice the one with the lowest goes against the winner from the last round.

Thanks,

-Miyuki

Last edited by Miyu on Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:58 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dynex
Administrator
Dynex

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion:PokeMon event.   Event Suggestion:PokeMon event. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 24, 2010 10:34 pm

that's sounds enteresting i would like to see this event sounds fun Very Happy

but what's the price though?
Back to top Go down
https://abstractonline.forumotion.com
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion:PokeMon event.   Event Suggestion:PokeMon event. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 6:34 am

Sorry Im new to this. Im making this for GameMaster/Administrators to use not for my own personal use. Perhaps my title wasn't clear enough and that was my fault sorry.

The prize can be what the usual prize is any other event.

-Miyuki.
Back to top Go down
Dynex
Administrator
Dynex

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion:PokeMon event.   Event Suggestion:PokeMon event. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 10:44 am

ahh i see but there is a flaw to this even though.. some people can be recalcitrant which going to make this event fall any suggestion how to prevent this?.. i mean i could think of some but i would like to know what would you do?
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion:PokeMon event.   Event Suggestion:PokeMon event. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 26, 2010 3:55 pm

Personally at my experience to make sure that this event won't have any mistakes. I'm pretty sure all GameMaster/Administrator have the command to check someones inventory to see if they have anything that could help them. (Bloody Branches) which are only known to summon a Boss could be expelled from the event immediatley or a map that blocks those certain items that could give them a advantage. Every time the GameMaster/Administrator calls the two contestants up the GameMaster/Administrator can check them.

Sincerely,

-Miyuki
Back to top Go down
Dynex
Administrator
Dynex

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion:PokeMon event.   Event Suggestion:PokeMon event. Icon_minitimeSat Feb 27, 2010 10:25 am

Okie sounds good Smile we shall witness what's going to happen
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion:PokeMon event.   Event Suggestion:PokeMon event. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 8:00 pm

All my events are ©️ 2010 -Loli RO

Information of Loli RO: www.loliro.forumotion.com

Meaning: If I catch this in anyway on your server i will not hesitate to report.
Back to top Go down
Migz

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion:PokeMon event.   Event Suggestion:PokeMon event. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 9:07 pm

We had this event in my past server 7 months ago though o_o ...
[except without teams]
Back to top Go down
Miyu

Miyu

PostSubject: Based on event.   Event Suggestion:PokeMon event. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 3:01 pm

I have had this for 6 years of working with RO. I dont think they made it.
Back to top Go down
blackmagic

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion:PokeMon event.   Event Suggestion:PokeMon event. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 7:13 pm

i like this event seems fun lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Event Suggestion:PokeMon event.   Event Suggestion:PokeMon event. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Event Suggestion:PokeMon event.
Page 1 of 1