HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
acehaseo098

PostSubject: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:54 am

Ok First Of All, I've Seen A LOT Of People Wearing Donor Gears Lately, Ok Here Comes The Question, WHERE THE HELL THEY GOT THOSE ? I Mean, You Guys Told Us You Wont Be Giving Away Points, Yes You Did Not Give Points But Give Donors, Now, Does That Make Any Difference? If Alexys Was Here Im Sure She Would Mind, Ok Second Question, What Are Events For? I've Seen Events, LOTS Of Em, BUT, They Are All The SAME . Hide And Seek, Hide And Seek, And Hide And Seek, For A Donor Gear, Ok I Get That Part, My Point Is, I Dont Give A Damn On What Donor Gear They Have, I Just Want To Know " HOW " In The Blue Hell They Got Those Donors, Third Question, Whats The Difference Between GM Accounts And Normal ID Accounts, Spelling? Come On, The GM Accounts Should Make Items For The Sole Purpose Of Events, Not By Handing It Over On Their " NORMAL " Accounts, Dont Make Me Start Looking Where I Smell Power Tripping, Fourth Question, Whats The Forums For? Display? For The Members Only? Ok I Seldom See Admins Go Online Here To Mind Some Crap Posts, lol! , Fifth One, What Are Your Plans Hmm? I've Seen Many Flaws, Im Doing My Best To Help, You Guys Know How I Support You Guys, But Come On, Dont Give Crap Back To Me, Come On Admins, Come On ! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aeolus

PostSubject: Re: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:10 am

Don't even bother, they barely pay attention.

Solution would be a wipe but sadly, they don't care.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acehaseo098

PostSubject: Re: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:54 am

Aeolus wrote:
Don't even bother, they barely pay attention.

Solution would be a wipe but sadly, they don't care.

Lets Wait A Lil While Longer, Im Sure Someone Still Cares :p
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acehaseo098

PostSubject: Re: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 3:50 am

Abstract wrote:
Okay let me answer this question of urs.. well first of all yes its true we didnt give out "Points" right? well ace lemme ask you this where did you get ur donor gear? by points right?.... ok you got ur donor gear yay! but that's where the conflict begun... see u arent the first one who play in this server some people did too and they did get points too... ok we had the wipe out and we decided to not give out points but you still got some of ur points.. how about the others? we didnt give them theirs... so by fixing this problems that started out with that "Points" that im talking about i thought of fixing it by running some events that involves "Donor Gear"... which i think people wont whine no more about the game "How come he/she got his points back and i dont" so like im saying "GM's" run some events so its fair for the others to get a chance to get "Donor Gears"....and have you noticed? the events involving donor gear has stop?...

and i know why u whining about this but imma ask you please dont be so childish about it.

*sigh*

ok then , mind answering the other questions aswell? and mind you, i DONT GIVE A DAMN About what i have, yes im thankful to ORLY , he's the one who gave me that, i clearly stated, i just wanna know where those other donors i see came from, and i see some GM's having donors on their normal accounts, aint that unfair to the others?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dynex
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:00 am

that was before boss Smile from all the events we had you werent there.. and lol yes! you saw me wearing HOR (which i used for about 4 mins and i put it back).. Yup you caught me red handed.. my apologie Very Happy..
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://abstractonline.forumotion.com
Dynex
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:21 am

Question #1) Its a paciffier for "demands" / Events
Question#2) Events are for Fun / GM's are allowed to do whattever they desire
Question#3) 1 GM's doesnt represent for everyone, yes you saw me wearing HOR but question is how long did i had it? 4 minutes... im sorry i just wanted to try it out if it looks good on me Very Happy
Question#4) I myself is busy in the past few days Smile so my apology for not coming here and read post Smile
Question#5)Plans, hmm well the plan is to make the server better Smile/ and resolving problems

Credits: Thank you for your support, we truely appreciate it... and we are not trying to give you craps Smile my apologies Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Krayzie-Ice024

PostSubject: Re: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:22 am

this thread is officially closed: if you guys want to talk about this: use PM: coz this thing is a very serious matter: it ruins the image of abstract: And yes if a Admin is reading this: please just delete the whole post: lets not talk about this in general discussions,lets do this in a private and logical manner
Back to top Go down
View user profile
acehaseo098

PostSubject: Re: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:34 am

Abstract wrote:
Question #1) Its a paciffier for "demands" / Events
Question#2) Events are for Fun / GM's are allowed to do whattever they desire
Question#3) 1 GM's doesnt represent for everyone, yes you saw me wearing HOR but question is how long did i had it? 4 minutes... im sorry i just wanted to try it out if it looks good on me Very Happy
Question#4) I myself is busy in the past few days Smile so my apology for not coming here and read post Smile
Question#5)Plans, hmm well the plan is to make the server better Smile/ and resolving problems

Credits: Thank you for your support, we truely appreciate it... and we are not trying to give you craps Smile my apologies Very Happy

For Q#3, its not for how long you had it, its the idea of having one, if you wanna see if it looks good, you should have done it in a private place.

and yes, i'll be online, if you guys need help im still here. thanks for the answers. i think im quite satisfied with those /no1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thug 101

PostSubject: Re: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 6:52 am

Krayzie-Ice024 wrote:
this thread is officially closed: if you guys want to talk about this: use PM: coz this thing is a very serious matter: it ruins the image of abstract: And yes if a Admin is reading this: please just delete the whole post: lets not talk about this in general discussions,lets do this in a private and logical manner
What kind of retarded solution is this? I bet a low functioning autistic could come up with a better solution.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dynex
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:39 am

Well ace when you werent online yet people werent whinning about it me having HOR... but my apologies.. and Ice yes i agree with you but i think this thread answers people questions lets just leave this for few days...but yeah Smile prob is resolve.
Back to top Go down
Significance

PostSubject: Re: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:48 pm

Oh-em-gee =O. I was unavailable for a week and these POINTS thingy-majigy problem has found its way to surface itself again? geez.
First of all, Hello Everybody! I'm back! Smile. Second of all, a suggestion to the Events GM and admins, Can we have some sort of automated events that will run in a span of every few hours instead of players waiting for GM to be online to participate in an event? Third, lets have DONOR-gear events just ONCE in a week or ONCE in two weeks. If a GM decides to have several events that gives out donor gears few times a week, I BET, the server's economy will be fucked. Fourth, there are many posts in the REPORTS section regarding the difficulties of logging into the game, in-game bugs, patch related problems and et cetera et cetera. But the thing is, I don't see ANY admins responding to those posts. Lets do something about that shall we? Fifth, somehow I do notice that many players are getting their donors out of nowhere, strange isn't it? I wouldn't comment much on this but I hope that admins know what are they doing, and to this matter, I'd suggest you clarify it asap to prevent other players from having the "this server isn't fair" thingy in their minds. Lastly, I can't log into AbstractRO. Whenever i attempt to log on, it says "Disconnected/Rejected from server" Mind doing something about this?

I've shared my two cents.

xoxo.

PostSubject: Re: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:52 pm

Interesting chronicle, sibling.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thug 101

PostSubject: Re: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:58 pm

Insignificance wrote:
tl;dr

Riveting tale, gal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?   

Back to top Go down

Lets Solve This Issue Shall We?
Page 1 of 1