Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Temporary Goodbye XD

Go down 
+7
jane
iTunes
kulai
l Mamoru l
Vayne
Migz
sakurakouji
11 posters
AuthorMessage
sakurakouji

sakurakouji

Temporary Goodbye XD Empty
PostSubject: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 8:42 pm

anyway, Title says all. Im leaving coz I will be starting to work in a few days XD. good luck to me and you! XD
Back to top Go down
Migz

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 10:30 pm

KOUJ COME BACK
Back to top Go down
Vayne

Vayne

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:16 pm

WORK?! omg that means shes like 22 or something man with that picture i thoguht she was still a young T.T
Back to top Go down
l Mamoru l

l Mamoru l

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:29 pm

wew she looks too young to work.. hmm... i wonder... somethings not right..
Back to top Go down
Vayne

Vayne

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:35 pm

1. picture is not her 2.She maybe a genius O.O 3.im having problem with my eyes 4. i Adore her so much 5.i have a crush on her 6.Damn chat! 7.Shes so cute 8.It might be a lie 9.she all the things waht look i like about girls her sshort hair her cute face 10.but i dont know her real thou i dont if shes a nice person or etc. 11. but i think shes kinda nice maybe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kulai

kulai

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:14 am

kouj? you'll have your work already? good for you then. *cough21cough* err. as migz said.
Migz wrote:
KOUJ COME BACK
Back to top Go down
sakurakouji

sakurakouji

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 9:54 am

Migz knows im over 20, and FYI the pic was when I was still in college XD
Back to top Go down
l Mamoru l

l Mamoru l

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:33 pm

hahaha oh ok, what a heart breaker for you vayne!! wahahaha </3 boom!!
Back to top Go down
Vayne

Vayne

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:26 pm

Heart breaker? what o.o i told you to keep quiet abou that didnt i? >.> your so annoying mamoru your gonna get me discovered and omg that pic was her college pic >.> damn whats happening to me im starting to like girls 20 - 21 *sigh* isnt it because they're so matured and understanding? or everyone in my school is an idiot? O.o well dont mind waht mamoru said its just A BIG FAT LIE!
Back to top Go down
l Mamoru l

l Mamoru l

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 10:58 pm

Vayne wrote:
1. picture is not her 2.She maybe a genius O.O 3.im having problem with my eyes 4. i Adore her so much 5.i have a crush on her 6.Damn chat! 7.Shes so cute 8.It might be a lie 9.she all the things waht look i like about girls her sshort hair her cute face 10.but i dont know her real thou i dont if shes a nice person or etc. 11. but i think shes kinda nice maybe Very Happy

isnt that already revealing ur secret urself? why u blaming me ur the one that told them first. lol then ur telling em that im a liar... thats ouchy.. T_T XD =))
Back to top Go down
sakurakouji

sakurakouji

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:50 am

dont worry, im still lurking the forums XD
Back to top Go down
iTunes

iTunes

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 10:10 am

wew.. vayne nasa forums nanaman... haha

wak ka puh alis lungkot na c vayne Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jane

jane

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 5:33 pm

We will gonna miss you sakurakouji.. ehehe please come back.... ehehhee so that i will pawn more players... ehehehe....
Back to top Go down
Vayne

Vayne

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:31 pm

Yeah im in forums again im always i forums but sakura is the only one who knows who i am here im using a secretly new account and secretly stalking sakura and secretly annoying iTunas and oh Tunes nasa andun ka sa desktop nung isa namin na computer name nung icon ITunes and i am ecretly annoying jane And MAMORU Fafs kaw sinumbung moko!!! >.< XD
Back to top Go down
Migz

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:48 pm

Quote :
who i am here im using a secretly new account

told you so. you can't quit.
Back to top Go down
l Mamoru l

l Mamoru l

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:54 pm

wahaha galing makaramdam ni migz TY pala migz sa emblem mwuah
Back to top Go down
sakurakouji

sakurakouji

PostSubject: Temporary Retirement XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:14 am

Temporary Retirement (coz of lag)XD
Back to top Go down
kielskie78

kielskie78

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeMon May 03, 2010 1:16 am

onga eh. taeng Lag!!!
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 5:48 am

Ehm.. ello ^^
Idk what to say Surprised
Come back / Welcome back !

-Cute picture.. hehe
Back to top Go down
rhedjhen21

rhedjhen21

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeSun May 09, 2010 8:59 am

lol did you know a lizard ^^ hahahaha lizard in uniform wahahaha
Back to top Go down
roland2195

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:47 am

Omg!
What Happen to ABro?

Character:

Suranatehr = Sura
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Temporary Goodbye XD   Temporary Goodbye XD Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Temporary Goodbye XD
Page 1 of 1