Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing

Go down 
+4
jane
infamous
Amaranth v2
Eternalation
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternalation

Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Empty
PostSubject: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 6:01 am

This server always crash/restart, and this happen to me many times, i buy item with 4900 cash point, then the server crash, i log in again and found out my cash point had reduced, but i don't have the item. I hope the GM can do something, not asking to give back since i got no proof, but please do something ...

Last edited by Eternalation on Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Amaranth v2

Amaranth v2

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:01 am

dude chill..
we all know that they be doing all they can.. to fix this..
soo lets just be patient ok?..
Back to top Go down
infamous

infamous

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:20 am

*sigh*

jane

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:27 am

wah... just expect a emergency Rollback guys.. so be patient..
Back to top Go down
Amaranth v2

Amaranth v2

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 7:37 am

awww kaw pala yan Frus..!!
awts di ka nag sabi..!
Back to top Go down
Eternalation

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:25 am

No offence ...

If the server roll back, the item i bought i don have it, and the cash point i used still the same amount, i'm cool with it

If u are new player, spend time hunt gold to get cash point to buy equip, then the server crash and cause the item u bought gone, and also the cash point was exactly the amount u spent, wat is ur feeling?

Same as u go to buy something in the shop, then after u go home, u find out the thing is spoilt, and u got no evidence to proof that the thing was spoilt even before u use it, wat is ur feeling?

Really no offence, just suggesting if there are a lot problem with the server, close it and reopen when the problem is fixed
Back to top Go down
Amaranth v2

Amaranth v2

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:31 am

ahaha that was specific.. xDD
Back to top Go down
jane

jane

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:37 am

wew.. remember guys if the server always down.. remember that this server when you put the item to storage it won't roll back..
Back to top Go down
Eternalation

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:40 am

Should enable the @storage command
Back to top Go down
jane

jane

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:54 am

yeah.. i have 2k GC on my storage now b4 the server was off.. ehehe
Back to top Go down
Amaranth v2

Amaranth v2

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:59 am

i was lucky i got everything b4 this..!!

wew close..!
Back to top Go down
jane

jane

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 9:26 am

ehehheehhe.. I just wanted to hunt so that the GC will be stored on storage... lol!lol!lol!lol!
Back to top Go down
GM Fail

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 11:54 am

jane wrote:
ehehheehhe.. I just wanted to hunt so that the GC will be stored on storage... lol!lol!lol!lol!
well you all want, no server crash at all hmm wait till admins give further notice & btw they working hard to make the sever fix asap.
Back to top Go down
sakurakouji

sakurakouji

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:07 pm

The next time the server is up, Please refrain from doing something until it's safe to confirm that there will be no more server crash. This is only a way for you not to pull out your hair in anger when you lose something in-game. ok?
Back to top Go down
Haniko

Haniko

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:50 pm

sakurakouji said it..

*I still don't get it "O,o
Back to top Go down
GM Zutto

GM Zutto

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 3:07 pm

@storage is enabled as fas as i know =0

For the frequent crashes The GM team is doing all we can to prevent further more crashes. and keep the server stable and on 24/7.
Back to top Go down
jane

jane

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 10:03 pm

Thx GM keep posting... wew..
Back to top Go down
Amaranth v2

Amaranth v2

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 12:37 am

got idea why is it keep crashing..?
Back to top Go down
jane

jane

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 4:30 am

Waaaa.... ehehehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing   Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pls make sure the server doesn't keep crashing
Page 1 of 1